Rate on application
8 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to work for one of our clients based in London. This is a contract position for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
For this position, candidates are required to have experience in working within a customer service or sales operations environment & experience or involvement with sales programmes for partners or direct sales.
* Manage distributor stores into store locator page
* Manage monthly reports - Ecomm / sales / marketing / product
* Order cancellation in SAP for website
* Processing invoices from team
* Processing sales from festivals / events into SAP
* SAP booking sales orders, pro-forma , customer invoicing
* Maintenance of master order file
* Distributor enquires / complaints - Distributor customer service
* Amazon orders - check EDI file/errors-PPE & FW
* Vendor central management- Checking VC to establish current status - Late PO
* Invoice Amazon check - EDI check
* Factory confirmations - Exfactory dates for customer
* Managing shipping documents
* Support merchandiser with competitor analysis - Full online research, analyse moving data
* Managing NPI and carryover sample shipment
* Maintenance moving inventory, PR / sales demands
* Managing office & facilities
* Ordering stationary
* Strong problem solving skills - ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and urgency of problems reported by customers (both internal & external).
* Results orientation - able to drive activities necessary to bring tasks to conclusion and deliver desired results.
* Must be able to multi-task, prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment.
* Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms and to communicate comfortably with diverse audiences at all levels of the organisation.