£23000 - £24500 per annum + 10 % bonus
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen in the Sales Administration Support Team for a Sales Administrator on a 12 month basis.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the customer accounts identified and allocated by Sales Supervisor.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries and orders are managed accurately and professionally within a reasonable timeframe.
- Ensure that AS400 system is updated in accordance with signed deal sheets.
- Maintain sales database and update each identified account on a weekly basis.
- Ensure sales order processing, documentation and systems are operated effectively.
- Liaise with despatch function to ensure that product is delivered on time in accordance with call off. Inform customers of any delays or issue with deliveries.
- Ensure archive of samples is maintained and despatched to specific customers when required.
- Raise concern to Account Manager / Planning Manager if supply cannot be met.
- Inform and liaise with QC Manager/Planning Manager to ensure held stock for identified customers is released for sale in line with their demand.
- Update and provide customers with daily & weekly reports - currently Dry Goods, Finished Goods, Dry Goods Reconciliations, Production Out turns.
- Organise and liaise with Customer and QC Manager on all pallet returns, and log on database.
- Support Account Managers in daily management of customers and associated tasks.
Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities:
- Comply with Health & Safety and Environmental Policies
- Comply with the General Risk Assessments
- Comply with the Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Comply with COSHH Risk Assessments
- Comply with the Safe System of Work documents
- Take appropriate actions in emergency situations
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a commercial office and being the initial point of contact.
- Positive attitude and works well with people both customers and within the business.
- IT Literate.
This position will be required to be working Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:30 and Friday 08:00 to 15:00.