Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE
8 months ago
My client is a global provider of maritime asset management software solutions. They develop, deliver and support innovative software solutions and services that make it easier for maritime business to manage their assets more efficiently and safely. They currently have 13 fully-owned offices in 11 countries worldwide. With over 12,000 licenses being sold to more than 1,200 companies worldwide.
In this role you will be working in their business unit dedicated to the cruise industry. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Account Manager to maintain critical relationships across UK, Europe & potentially US/ APAC. The primary focus is to deliver business growth and ensuring customers gain maximum ROI from current solutions and to ensure they can capitalise on the ever-growing cruise application ecosystem.
Due to the nature of this position, the candidate will be required to travel to see customers based within Europe, North America and APAC regions.
- Account management: achieve/exceed sales bookings targets and maintain strategic relationships with every level in the account.
- Upselling: ability to communicate and up-sell solutions to existing accounts and new logos.
- Customer discovery/feedback: continual engagement with customers to maintain a deep knowledge of the customers' business, future priorities and business goals.
- Customer on-boarding: ensure customers leverage value from AMOS.
- Develop a long-term Strategic Account Management career in the Cruise market and play an active role in the strategic direction of the Cruise BU's sales and marketing strategy.
- Using a consultative, value-based selling approach that adds value to the business.
- Define, own and implement a customer engagement strategy for each account. Leveraging multiple departments e.g. product management/development, marketing and client services to aid growth and promote strategic value to the customer.
- Engage Client Services in order to obtain the necessary technical advice or specifications, including the estimated time and internal costs of quotations. Also assist Client Services with resolution of any issues or specific needs affecting his/her accounts.
- Take part in account, operational management and global sales meetings as directed.
- Experience Selling complex software solutions.
- Proven experience building relationship with C level executives.
- Consultative engagement and value-based selling techniques.
- Demonstrable track record in exceeding sales targets.
- Experience is winning software solution projects > $150,000.
- Track record in achieving year on year growth within accounts through up and cross selling initiatives.
- Capability to quickly develop an excellent knowledge of products and services.
- Good knowledge of IT industry standards, and general trends in the software industry.
- 'Can do' attitude, driven tenacious self-starter. Driven to achieve deadlines and goals.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of the cruise and/or shipping market.