Sales Account Manager
IT and Digital
Up to £0.00 per annum
21 days ago
Morson International is working with a leading ICT solutions provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continued growth strategy, my client is now recruiting for a sales focused Account Manager who has had experience operating in the IT sector and with French Enterprise customers, especially those in Finance.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 5 years' experience offering Enterprise Storage Solutions to French based Finance companies and will be skilled in the following:
- Prospect new Enterprise customers with a main focus on FSI (Finance) Sector and key accounts.
- Be able to develop strategic account plans and build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop business proposals and organize product presentations for clients.
- Work in compliance with company standards and business process.
- Coordinate internal resources, e.g. Pre-Sales and Post-Sales teams
- Business University degree in Sales or Telecommunication / Business school
- Experience: 5-10 years' experience in French Enterprise Market and successful experience with mid-level customer, preferably in ICT background knowledge.
- Highly customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capable to work in an international environment
- Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast growing organization
- Proven ability to prospect and penetrate new customers
- Fluent French and English are mandatory for this opportunity