Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus
3 months ago
I am supporting my ambitious International Client with the recruitment for a Sales Account Manager.
The organisation work with the Education Sector identifying early warning of safeguarding risk across schools, colleges and local authorities.
The organisation employs a unique service approach to monitoring the digital environment, combining specialist behaviour analysis with advanced intelligent detection technology, so that issues affecting welfare and well being are escalated in a timely manner to safeguarding and pastoral staff.
This is a territory-based role to cover England and Scotland. Therefore, extensive travel will be a fundamental part to the role
The accountabilities of the role will include;
* To develop and grow a portfolio of Schools, Colleges and Academies across the UK
* Attend Safeguarding Events to promote the product and generate leads
* Engage with Customers to understand how effective their monitoring practice is
* Consult with Schools and Colleges to understand current monitoring for safeguarding methods and developing opportunities for a tailored solution
* Demonstrate how the digital environment can monitor subtle early warning signs of a wide range of safeguarding behaviours in line with DfE guidance
* Demonstrate a consultative sales approach with Senior Leadership Teams
Background suitability, skills and experience required;
* An understanding of the Education Sector would be advantageous
* Track record in Sales and Account Management
* Strong customer commercial focus
* Heavily weighted on Service Delivery