bonus, fully expensed car & benefits
3 months ago
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: Competitive; with bonus, fully expensed company car and benefits package
Location: Elton, Cheshire.
Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, we're the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
Based out of their world class facility based in Elton, Encirc are actively recruiting to a Sales Account Manager to manage specific customer accounts from a sales volume; revenue and optimisation perspective. This is a diverse and challenging role; offering the opportunity to work with market leaders within the FMCG industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of customer accounts; such as managing stock and optimising sales; developing long term relationships with the customer
- Project Management; including effective stakeholder management
- Liaison with Design and Technical departments to introduce new products, and modification of existing products; effectively managing customer expectation
- Management of account from a debt management; sales and unit forecast perspective; selling solutions and adding value wherever possible
- Resolution of short-mid term issues; both internally and externally
Key Skills Required
- Excellent account management background; with the ability to develop new and existing customer sales
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills; a sound understanding of budgetary controls and business finance;
- Ability to liaise with internal and external teams, with the ability to deal with conflicting deadlines
- An aptitude for identifying solutions and optimise existing accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Morson International are Encirc's recruitment partner. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.