£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car allowance
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Account Director which will play an integral role helping to achieve sales and revenue goals by increasing revenue from winning new clients in current and potential new markets and generating additional revenue from a portfolio of existing clients.
The successful candidate will specifically focus on carrying out direct sales activities in order to maintain and develop sales of the payments product range.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Exceed individual sales targets and help the company to achieve its revenue and non-revenue-based targets.
* Exceed all other metric targets such as meetings, calls and tender responses.
* Attend marketing events and follow up allocated leads.
* Develop and manage your own sales pipeline for nominated accounts and territories.
* Create and maintain an account plan for each of your nominated accounts and territories.
* Project manages tender response activities.
* Lead new business sales meetings.
* Maintain and develop new customers through planned individual account support, and by liaison with on-site employees.
* At Anniversary date of the Account continue to develop the account or transition to the support team.
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions as necessary in order to perform your duties and to aid business and organisational development.
Skills and experience required
* You have experience of building awareness and preference at all levels of an organisation, opening heavy doors to reach influencers and decision makers
* 10 years plus experience in selling Enterprise IT software solutions in a B2B
* Previous experience in selling within the Payments Software Industry
* Proven ability to achieve targets by closing new business on a consistent basis
* Basic knowledge of SaaS delivered software products and service
* Ability to work on own initiative and a history of delivering against demanding performance targets
* Effective networking skills.
* Confident and assured presentation skills.
* Emphasising excellence, enthusiasm and motivation for sales at all times
* Constantly demonstrating creativity in sales planning
* Sales process methodologies such as Miller Heiman, Spin Selling and TAS (Target Account Selling)
* Experience in using Salesforce CRM
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply via the link below