Up to £57.66 per hour
6 months ago
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £57.66 per hour LTD
Our client is seeking a Safety Engineer to work within their maritime submarine division, on site in Filton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for tasking within the following areas (this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change dependant on emergent work);
- Support to Sea Clearance activities - production of Post Sailing Summary Statements (under the Supervision of the Engineering Manager)
- Support to Chalfont permissioning activities including payload bay and Shore facility summary statements (under the Supervision of the Engineering Manager)
- Assessment of incoming platform and Chalfont OPDEFs (Operational Defects) against the current Safety Case
- Assessment of incoming platform and Chalfont S2022s against the current Safety Case
Key Skills / Proven Ability
- HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Good written communication skills
- Proven ability of working on in-service submarines
- Extensive knowledge working on safety case management
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).