about 1 year ago
Safety Case Manager
Morson International is proud to be working alongside a renowned Nuclear fuel company operating several uranium enrichment plants across Europe and the United States ultimately supplying nuclear power stations in about 15 countries.
Due to their overall success and workload demand, they are now seeking an experienced Safety Case Manager on a contract basis in order to support their Operations team.
You will help oversee all Safety Case Management within the plant which has been formed to design, build, commission and operate a Deconversion Facility. The project is now in the commissioning phase with Safety Case documentation being finalised and going through approvals.
- To ensure the regulatory reports are kept in line with plant configuration and operating practices
- To plan and manage the periodic safety review process and improvement actions
- To streamline and improve the structure of the existing safety case documentation
- To act as Chairperson for the change management process and safety / hazard assessment reviews
The initial focus for the successful candidate will be to:
- Assimilate the existing Safety Case documentation
- Develop plans for streamlining the structure and improving the usability of the Safety Case Documentation
- Provide (or adopt) HAZOP methodology and support the management of change process
- Develop plans for producing the ACSR and OSER. The role holder will become responsible for the Safety Case for the production of ACSR and OSER.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will work closely with all levels of Operations, Engineering and SHEQ personnel as well as liaising with the Licence Holder and External Regulators. You will be expected to provide advice and training on the requirements of the Safety Case to Operations and Engineering personnel
Given the level of person required, successful applicants are expected to hold a Degree or equivalent engineering qualification alongside significant experience in a chemical or nuclear Safety Case Management or Consultancy role.
Please apply now for more information