4 days ago
As a Safety Engineer, you will be the first port-of-call for the business in relation to nuclear and radiological safety, including radiological protection and human factors. You will ensure compliance with the statutory legislation and requirements relevant to nuclear related activities carried out at Devonport and help maintain and develop associated safety cases.
We are looking for individuals to support both new-build infrastructure as well as projects relating to the development of existing dockyard and naval base assets.
Duties could include:-
* Provide Nuclear and Radiological knowledge and support to the business.
* Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and the terms of the site licence.
* Deliver nuclear safety cases and licencing plans
* Develop and implement nuclear safety processes and standards
* Provide technical advice on nuclear safety assessment processes and policy