North London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Fantastic benefits
8 months ago
Morson International are proud to be supporting a recognised train operator in London to recruit for a Safety Assurance Manager (permanent) to be based at their headquarters in North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading providers of passenger transport in the UK, and maintain their ISO9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001 accreditation.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
* Develop and implement a risk-based company safety, quality and environmental Audit and Compliance Plan to provide assurance that the company is complying with its safety, quality and environment management systems, applicable legislation and industry standards.
* Assist the Head of Safety, Environment, Quality and Wellbeing in the preparation of changes to the Company's Safety Certificate and Safety Authorisation Applications
* Develop, update and review the health and safety components of the Company's safety management system and the Company's quality and environment management systems.
* Provide guidance and support to the directors and line managers concerning delivery of the company's obligations for health and safety, quality and environment management
* Manage the company's process for the safety management of change encompassing safety validation, the Common Safety Method on Risk Evaluation and Assessment and Safety Verification (non-mainline railways).
* Provide guidance and support to directors and senior managers applying the provisions of any of these requirements. Appoint an Assessment Body or other independent assessors where required
The successful candidate will be an experienced safety professional, ideally within the rail and construction industry, who will possess a degree in a relevant subject, along with being a NEBOSH certified professional.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary alongside some of the best travel benefits an operator has to offer in the industry.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2040 or apply via the link provided.