Rate on application
20 days ago
Reporting to the Head of Safety and Compliance, the successful candidate shall have safety and risk management experience and will work closely with the Safety and Compliance Department to assist in the completion of company objectives and targets.
The role involves interaction with various safety personnel and operational management within the company, including the nominated person safety and compliance leads.
The Safety & Quality Support Officer will support the Head of Safety and Compliance in the effective management of the Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS).
* Support to the Head of Safety and Compliance in operational and administrational ISMS duties.
* Assist the Compliance Monitoring Manager with the management of internal and external audit findings.
* Assist with the management of ISMS action plans for the senior and line management teams, and provide guidance and advice on compliance, continuous improvement and best ISMS practice.
* Support ISMS investigations.
* Support development and implementation HSE, ISO/OHSAS arrangements.
* Provide general admin support to the Safety & Compliance department as required.
* Mature knowledge of the aviation sector, regulations, safety and quality systems and hazard and risk management.
* Appropriate formal qualification in SMS/Safety & Risk Management - Degree level or equivalent desirable.
* A flexible and determined approach to delivery of goals and projects on time a must.
* Experience with Q-Pulse or similar safety & quality reporting system and database.
* A working knowledge of occupational health, safety and environmental regulations an advantage.
* Strong self-organisational and planning skills.
* Effective communication, team working and interpersonal skills.
* Formal auditor and investigation competence.
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.