Up to £26.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Post Holder shall monitor compliance with the CAT procedures to ensure safe
activities. In doing so, they should as a minimum, and where appropriate, monitor
(1) Privileges of the operator;
(2) Manuals, logs, and records;
(3) Training standards;
(4) Management system procedures and manuals.
(c) Organisational set up
The Safety and Compliance Manager shall be responsible for ensuring that the
compliance monitoring programme is properly implemented, maintained and
continually reviewed and improved.
The Safety and Compliance Manager shall;
1. Establish an audit programme that monitors (but is not limited to) the
(a) actual flight operations;
(b) ground de-icing/anti-icing;
(c) flight support services;
(d) load control;
(e) technical standards.
2. Monitor compliance with the clients operational procedures that they have designed to ensure safe operations, airworthy aircraft and the serviceability of both operational and safety equipment
A successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of relative experience in European
Commercial Aviation Safety and/or Compliance Management
- Safety and/or Compliance experience, training or education under EASA-OPS
- Commercial Flight Crew experience under an EU AOC
- Management experience
- Proven people and leadership skills
Persons holding this post must;
- Have undergone and passed a formally recognised Training Course in Aviation
- Hold a valid flight crew licence (desirable).
Demonstrate a knowledge of or possess a formally recognisedqualification in
Quality Management Systems within Aviation
- Demonstrate knowledge of the practical applications of Safety Management
and Hazard identification principles within an airline operating environment.
- Meet the requirements tohold a Nominated Post Holder for Safety and
Compliance (Form 4 position) as required by the regulatory authorities and
must be accepted by the UK CAA.
- Be able to travel both within the UK and Internationally which could be at
Minimum Experience Requirements
Persons holding this postmust have at least;
- A minimum of 8 Years' experience in an airline operational or similar
- Proven experience in auditing airline operations under EASA Ops.
- Experience of Safety Management Systems relating to Aircraft Operations
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory requirements relating to of EASA Air
Ops and Approved Training Organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate with
individuals at all levels.