Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £100000 per annum
SWM - AS - N_1573834226
8 months ago
18 months +
Due to upcoming major project opportunities in December 2019, Vital Human Resources are looking to speak with experienced Points & Worksite Management operatives, who are competent in the management and movement of trains/On-Track Plant in a worksite.
We are recruiting for numerous technical positions that require experienced operatives who can demonstrate their prior experience and understanding of Worksite Planning and Management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK's largest supplier of rail personnel for long-term (+ 15 months) and regular work assignments.
We are interested in speaking to suitable candidates in Leeds, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Manchester and the surrounding areas.
Duties include and require the following competencies:
SWM, SWL2, SWL1, ES, PO, COSS & LXA.
- Work with delivery teams to create a delivery plan to include train moves, logistics within the worksite, haulage requirements and train formations.
- Plan to show Integrated plant and train moves over points to ensure safe moves within site.
- Develop PC (Principle Contractor) integration and points protocol with regard to Train and Plant moves - liaison with SWM teams either within PC Team or as Part of PC Team.
- Perform planning role of SWL1, SWL2 or SWM where required throughout the CRSA workback.
- Management of engineering trains and OTMs from and to WSMB or agreed interface point with PC team, this includes management of driver and ground staff resources as required.
- Movement of all Engineering trains and OTMs within the worksite as required by the delivery team in a safe manner whilst protecting the points in line with the agreed points protocol.
- Management of all points moves required throughout the worksite by all parties.
- Carry out Safe loader duties, CORs, consignment notes and tops duties to allow engineering trains to leave site.
- Works to the instruction of the Senior Staff on site, carrying out the management of Points and the Points Protocol process.
- Take Part in site visits and possession briefs
- Work within the CRSA Organisation where required to fulfil the 30 hours per week.
If you believe you are suitable for the above, please email CVs