8 months ago
Ruby On Rails - HTML - Full Stack - London
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join a well established highly successful Utility Brokers in a fantastic location at the heart of the City.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your developer skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
* Solution Delivery - Full end-to-end delivery of new features with involvement
* Application Ownership - You take ownership of your applications.
* Optimise Development - As a proactive member of the team you're always looking for ways to automate and optimise in order to improve processes and/or deliverables
* A seasoned full stack developer (both front- and back-end) with at least 4 years experience developing web-sites and web applications.
* Solid commercial experience in Ruby on Rails.
* Good understanding of databases, relational (MySQL) and NoSQL.
* Familiar with typical cloud hosting stack - AWS, Linux, Apache, MySQL
* Experience working with Web APIs (JSON, Rest, SOAP)
* Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and related tools (Jira).
* Familiar with TDD/BDD development methodologies.
* Familiar with version control (Git, GitHub)
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join an amazing company headquartered in London with truly amazing offices!