RPA Developer - Remote
Are you an experienced RPA Developer looking for the next step to truly advance your career where you will be instrumental in bringing leading edge automation solutions to the business? As a leader within the construction industry during an exciting period of growth, they are looking for a passionate Uipath Certified RPA developer to join them.
This role will harness emerging technologies such as Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language processing and Optical Character Recognition with the ambition to be a leader in technology. Having gone through a recent digital transformation, they recognises the fast-evolving data world and ensures that their data capabilities grow and align with the best and latest technology trends.
You will work closely within the Automation Deployment Project team and future Automation Operation team taking ownership of the design, development and testing of the automation workflows helping support the implementation of the Automation solution.
What will I be involved in? You will:
- Support the implementation and testing of the solution, alongside the maintenance and change control of existing artefacts
- Manage and control the virtual workforce within the operational environment, focusing on improving robotic operational performance and improving robot performance
- Help resolve technical solutions and assist in Automation solution in deployment, helping troubleshoot and identify root cause of issue coming to resolution or reassignment to partners as needed
Key Responsibilities will also include:
- PDD deployment and business sign off on automations selected for deployment
- Delivery of assigned automation, reporting, and periodic status on progress of such deployment
- Creation of process documentation, supporting Business units for processes during testing and process design
- Day-to-day monitoring and scheduling of Automation processes, and problem solving issues and reporting on the Automation performance to improve efficiency of robots
What are the key skills required?
- Qualified UiPath Developer (ideally advanced level)
- Solid knowledge of RPA, AI and other automation tools and technologies
- Ability to translate processes into logical process flows
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Remote Working (post-lockdown this role will remain remote based)
Excellent pension (10%)
Up to 30 days holiday + bank.
Fantastic culture (numerous employee schemes, paid volunteering days etc)
Training and L+D opportunities Microsoft certifications.