Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Recruiting for a Route Movements Controller (RMC) to work on a permanent basis in Riyadh for a leading client in the Rail Industry. The Route Movements Controller (RMC) will perform their duty according to the instructions provided by the BACS Temporary Operations Manager.
Looking for candidates with knowledge and experience of rail related operations with management RRVs and plant accessing the infrastructure, daily movement and access plans.
The Route Movements Controller is accountable to the Temporary Operations Manager to:
* Organize and coordinate site logistics activities for Works Trains (WT) and RRV (except the TT within a test area / track) movements and prepare test sites for major testing activities in coordination with the Access Planning Office.
* Control Track Access and support the WAD and permitting process.
* The Access Planning Office will provide the details of the route and schedule required for the RRV movements for the operations/testing and grant access permits accordingly. RMC should ensure safe operation and execution of the works on site according to the schedule of work assigned by the Access Planning Office.
* In case unavoidable circumstances happen, which requires changes to the scheduled movement for the Train operations/testing, the RMC with the support from the HSE team and / or T&C Operation Team shall provide revised access permits promptly to avoid delays of work progress.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Railway academic qualification or as a minimum a diploma legally required to be employed as a railway movement controller.
* 10 years' experience in railway testing and commissioning sites.
* 15 years minimum experience and knowledge on rail movement control.
* Experience in Railway specifically RRV movements control or similar positions.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
* RMC need to have critical thinking, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under extreme pressure and in emergency situations.
* RMC must have a good memory for learning safety procedures and regulations and be able to concentrate for long periods on detailed information.
* RMC must have a high degree of personal and decision-making autonomy.
* Ability to extract, compile, and analyze data for complex reports
* Ability to provide direction to other personnel