12 days ago
To support the Delivery Manager and the Project Engineers working on the design and development of Synthetic Training Systems, interfacing with other members of the development team, including Customers and suppliers. The primary purpose of the role is to conduct the Test, Evaluation and Acceptance activities according to the project's requirements as defined by the Project Engineer and Requirements Specialist, for the ultimate delivery of high quality products, on time and to specification.
The key accountabilities associated with the T&E Engineer's role are that:
- You will conduct the T&E of training systems in order to demonstrate compliance with the technical and quality requirements together with relevant regulatory criteria.
- You will conduct Verification and Validation (V&V) testing prior to dispatch of generated SW packages for integration into a training system in order to ensure that the delivered SW is of suitable quality and functionality.
- You will conduct trial run testing of Acceptance Test procedures, both in the supplier's facility and at the final training location.
- You will accurately document your T&E activity for inclusion into SW release notes, bug descriptions, test reports or compliance evidence.
- You will contribute to the development of test scripts for integration and acceptance test phases, through authoring, proofing and trial run activities.
- You may be asked to support data gathering activities either on aircraft or using engineering rigs, for which you can expect to execute scripts and record system behaviours.
- You are responsible for taking reasonable care of your own health and safety and WA4597-1
- Company General Use that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to cooperate with managers, supervisors and others to enable the company to meet its statutory obligations for health, safety and environment
- Specific responsibilities for Employees are detailed within HSP 1015 - Workers Responsibilities