Rail Technical Team
2 months ago
Job Title - Roster Clerk/Resourcing Coordinator
Location - Preston
Rates - £131.81 Umbrella/Ltd or £115.80 PAYE per day
Duration - ASAP - 1.11.2019
In Scope of IR35
About the role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Roster Clerk (Resourcing Coordinator) to produce cost effective and efficient rosters for nominated personnel compliant with the relevant operational standards.
What you will do:
- Prepare rosters for personnel undertaking weekly/daily rostered duties to cover sickness, leave and special arrangements.
- Compile and control leave records.
- Provide information to support the delivery of the Area and Route reporting requirements.
- Assist in administering and monitoring delivery of the Area contracts.
- Make roster arrangements for medical examinations, and interviews.
- Maintain post incident and unannounced drug and alcohol records.
Your experience will include:
- Proven experience in Rostering or Resourcing arrangements
- High level IT skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent telephony skills
- Ability to deal with difficult conversations
- Determined and strong willed
- The ability to prioritise workload within a dynamic environment