Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Morson international is recruiting for a Rolling stock Testing Support Project Manager the role is to support the CCOS Testing & Commissioning in London plus interfacing with testing in Derby and Melton Mowbray.
- Work as part of a small team based in London with occasional visits to sites
- Work collaboratively and robustly with other teams and suppliers to develop and deliver the integrated testing and commissioning plan for the CCOS.
- Actively manage the client to ensure they deliver their commitments required to allow the successful testing and commissioning of the CCOS.
- Work alongside Crossrail's Testing & Commissioning teams ensuring that any quality related issues are fed-back and suitably addressed.
- Influence supplier conduct and behaviour in the areas of Testing and Quality Assurance to ensure that programme milestones can be achieved in a timely manner, to the required quality.
- Highlight any specific Risk and Safety concerns and be actively involved in providing mitigating solutions.
- The role supports a programme that includes night and weekend testing activity and will require occasional on-call support out of normal office hours.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk.
- Knowledge of / proven success in project management of rail infrastructure delivery projects.
- Strong project management ability including knowledge of schedule management, risk / issue management, budgetary control, approvals & acceptance, quality and safety matters.
- Educated to HNC or Degree level in a mechanical, electrical discipline or equivalent.
- Membership of a professional engineering, project management or railway operating institution would be beneficial.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered status would be advantageous.
- Awareness of safety regime within railway industry, railway operations, engineering and manufacturing.