£20 - £22 per hour
3 months ago
Our client in the rail sector are looking for a Fault Finding Technician on a contract basis based at their depot in Swanley (Kent/ South East London).
You would Provide technical support to the depot teams in the provision of fault finding expertise and assistance with train repair activities.
- Carry out fault finding and investigate intermittent faults on vehicles either on depot or in service.
- Carry out Testing & Re-Commissioning activities on vehicles and trains in accordance with pre-written test and commissioning procedures.
- Assistance in component change outs, and failure reporting for central systems support and reliability growth teams.
- Assist with skills development within depots and train care points.
- Provide on train fault diagnosis/rectification for units in service.
- Investigate technical problems as instructed by central systems support team.
Ideally you should have a level 3 electrical qualification or equivalent.