Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per day + Negotiable
Rail Technical Team
4 months ago
Morson International are recruiting for Electrical Engineers to join a prestigious Rolling Stock company based in the West Midlands.
The purpose of the role is to undertake the engineering required to integrate technology, safety and reliability enhancements onto rolling stock under turnkey projects. This extends from contract award, through design, material procurement, validation and installation.
- Responsible for delivering solutions to a range of engineering problems related to passenger and freight rolling stock.
- Support the Head of Engineering Technical and Project Managers by managing the engineering solutions.
- Produce non-drawing technical documentation associated with a project, and support the design department in the production of engineering drawings
- Through value engineering identify and specify components, and provide technical support to the procurement team.
- Undertake vehicle surveys.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Work to agreed procedures for the control of all drawings and documentation.