Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £500 per day
Rail Technical Team
11 months ago
Job Title - Risk and Value Manager
Location - Birmingham
Rate - £500.00 per day (inside scope of IR35).
Contract - ASAP to 3.9.18
The requirement is for an experienced resource to conduct Risk & Value Manager activities in the East or West Midlands.
· Provide leadership and guidance in the concept of R&VM, maintaining their appropriate and effective application to all stages of the project lifecycle.
· Deliver Level 1 Assurance activities as specified by the Principal R&V Manager.
· Manage and /or deliver specialist R&VM support services as dictated by the R&VM maturity of the project community.
· Actively promote R&VM culture and improve R&VM competency across the project and programme management community.
· Monitor the output of others who undertake R&VM activities to ensure consistency and compliance with procedures and provide assurance.
· Manage the buying in of external R&VM support where necessary and that these are delivered to required quality standards.
· Maintain a robust view of required levels of R&VM services and assure that suitably qualified & experienced resource is available to meet these requirements.
· Drive the implementation of ER&VM framework across their area
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Competent in all aspects of project and business risk management facilitation
· Able to build complicated cost, schedule and business risk models in a number of applications
· Be classed as a "Specialist" in the Leadership Competencies or be capable of attaining this level within a defined period.
· Membership of the Institute of Risk Management or Association for Project Management Risk Practitioner
· Experience in project management processes and procedures.