about 1 year ago
Risk Manager required to lead on risk/opportunity management and modelling across business winning and project delivery phases, primarily in complex situations, and to develop and maintain the associated management arrangements.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
* Develop / implement and maintain the Project Risk & Opportunity Management plan
* Provide risk and opportunity management support / governance to the business winning phase & project definition / delivery phases
* Provision of Risk & Opportunity management policies / procedures / process and instructions
* Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for risk & opportunity management process through the project lifecycle
* Provision of training material / support to all stakeholders involved in risk and opportunity management
* Responsible for establishment and ongoing maintenance of bid / project risk and opportunity registers
* Responsible for the identification of mitigation actions the regular monitoring of these
* Responsible for coordinating monthly risk and opportunity review and the minutes / actions as a result
* Provide a schedule and cost risk analysis capability across business winning and project definition / delivery phases
* Determine the need for Risk & Opportunity Management training of project personnel and arrange for its delivery
Generate the required Risk & Opportunity reports and statistics & where appropriate present them to Senior Management both internally & to the Customer
Candidates will have experience in a specialist risk & opportunity position having worked with Project Managers to deliver successfully packages of work on major multi-disciplined projects.
Ideally a bachelors degree in engineering / project / construction management or related field.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.