Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
4 months ago
Morson have an exciting opportunity for a Risk Co-ordinator working for one of our Aerospace clients to be based in Yeovil.
Support the Clients risk management methodology to ensure Programmes or Projects capture, assess, monitor and report risk/opportunities and associated actions throughout the project lifecycle in accordance with the Clients procedures.
Key job accountabilities
* Support the clients risk management methodology & risk management tools, providing supporting guidance to stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood, applied and used consistently (where applicable applying local instructions). Support the development of Programme or Project Specific Risk Management Plans in accordance with Contractual requirements.
* Support the assessment, evaluation, prioritisation and update of risks for all Programmes or Projects classified as A (high risk) or B (medium risk). Monitor and measure the associated mitigation actions to prevent risk occurrence.
* Participate in regular risk reviews to identify, capture and sanction risks, able to apply Monte Carlo analysis to inform and monitor mitigation actions and ensure progress to recovery plans.
* Review the cost of mitigation action, budget and actual (both in the risk register and work breakdown structure) and evaluate risks to ensure the Programme or Project contingency reserve value is accurate and rigorous cost controls are applied. Perform cost / benefit analysis against contingency reserve actions.
* Analyse risk root cause and outcomes to identify trends.
* Centrally control lessons learnt data to record results and share outcomes with stakeholders to better inform future identification and assessment of risk.
* Support the production and communication of regular risk reports to ensure consistency.
* Report the progress of Risks at regular intervals to the appropriate level of management.