Up to £25.05 per hour
4 months ago
- Carry out PUWER assessments on industrial machinery ranging from standard workshop equipment through to bespoke large industrial heavy plant equipment.
- Mobile Plant including MWEP's and Forklifts
- Compressors, air handling units, pump sets, etc.
- Liaise with contractors required to carry out machinery upgrades.
- Liaise with user and maintenance departments
- Report on progress against programme
-The individual must have a proven background in Health and Safety legislation with a relevant professional qualification. IOSH Certificate or NEBOSH certified
- The Individual must have had previous experience and be competent in carrying out and completing risk assessments in addition to PUWER assessments.
- Self-motivated and good time management. Good communicator as you will be dealing with shop floor personnel, department management, health and safety advisors and subject specialists.
Due to the nature of the clients business, candidates must be able to obtain full security clearance