£400.00 - £500.00 per day
14 days ago
Our client is a major Telecoms organisation and they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Risk, Compliance & Assurance department.
The business has simplified its portfolio down to 18 key policies governing everything from data protection through to financial regulations and personal safety.
What they need is an experienced Risk and Controls Project Manager to help drive these policies post implementation.
Key skills / experience
- Corporate Risk experience
- Controls experience
- Matrix management experience (as will have no direct reports)
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills (stakeholders will be senior managers)
- Technical experience (software delivery background would be advantageous)
- experience of Riskonnect (highly desirable but not essential)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 AND ALTHOUGH INITIALLY REMOTE, WILL BE BASED IN LONDON.