Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a major telecoms company who are looking for a Risk & Controls specialist to support their Risk, Assurance and Controls team in the development of an effective control framework to support Sarbanes Oxley S404 compliance.
* Assess the effectiveness of current financial controls to support S404 compliance.
* Work with process and controls owners to identify and document process risk points/What could go wrongs.
* Designing and documenting financial control frameworks to support S404 compliance.
* Designing the required control enhancements to satisfy the following:
o Information used in the control (IUC)
o End user computing (EUC)
o Information provided by the Entity (IPE)
o Management Review Controls (MRC)
* Guiding the control owners in understanding the IPE/IUC/EUC/MRC requirements for their in-scope controls.
* Identification and documenting IT application controls within a given process.
* Managing internal and external audit testing plans and co-ordinating testing with Control Owners.
* Developing remediation plans for any control deficiencies and tracking plans through to delivery.
* Producing management reports on S404 compliance.
* Performing first line assurance activities to confirm controls are operating effectively.
* Support the delivery of the quarterly governance process including producing management briefings.
* Be seen as a role model for exceptional persistence and passion to deliver.
* Demonstrate the ability to tackle difficult issues.
* Act as an exemplar on all internal control, risk and governance matters
Candidates must provide evidence of the 5 key skills listed below on their CV:
* Accounting qualification or Audit qualification.
* Work experience in audit, internal control, risk and assurance.
* Experience of controls design, documentation, roll out and assessment.
* Subject Matter Expert in Sarbanes Oxley S404.
* Self-motivated and has the ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.