North West England, England
£35.00 - £45.00 per hour
8 months ago
Risk Analyst / Manager
An individual is required to use the PRA software package to calculate contingency for clients projects.
The selected person must be fully familiar with Primavera Risk Analyser (or have extensive experience with other risk modelling software packages) and Microsoft Excel.
The role involves:
* Facilitate identification, assessment and prioritisation of risks, opportunities and issues across the account
* Maintain visibility of risk/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk cost profiling, timely drawdown of risk budget or retirement of risk / opportunity
* Assist with the identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions.
* Monitor overall sub-programme risk exposure from the Risk Register and assess against the remaining Risk budget.
* Proactively manage the completion of management responses to help deliver target positions
* Work with contractors, where applicable, to assess contractor held risks and their views on sub-programme held risks that impact upon them.
* Maintain an awareness of risks in other accounts and their potential impact on this account
* Monitor identification and close-out of account issues.
* Produce risk based reports as required in a timely manner to support the effective communication of risk & opportunity status.
* Maintain Risk Register supporting time & cost risk modelling.
* Support the development of appropriate account working practices.
* Work in adherence to the appropriate customer processes and account working practices / processes.
To deliver the work described above the selected individual needs to be:
* A good communicator
* Good with numbers
The role will require some travelling to other sites