£31.02 - £40.00 per hour
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
RF Verification & Validation Engineer
Bristol - 6 month duration - Pay rate £40 p/h Umbrella or £31.02 p/h PAYE basics (£35.53 including holiday pay)
We are looking for an RF Verification and Validation Engineer to apply your skills within a growing company and multi-skilled team. You will gain exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products provides a stimulating experience. Working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment. This role will be required to work full time at the client site.
- An RF Verification and Validation Engineer is required to support EMC & Environmental Trials of a cutting edge radio frequency sub system for integration into a complex weapons system.
- You will be responsible for configuring equipment and executing tests against the test plan.
- Work effectively in collaboration with mechanical, electronic designers and relevant project managers
- Manage own workload and take ownership of own designs (supporting reviews and identifying/addressing potential issues).
- The successful candidate will have proven ability of working with RF test equipment and communication systems, familiarity with verification and validation processes, and experience of ensuring the integrity of test execution.
- An understanding of RF circuits.
- Have good interaction skills - verbal communication, listening and time management.
- Use of RF test equipment and understanding of the limitations. Must be able to merge real world measurements and theoretical predictions together to refine outcomes.
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of projects involved all candidates must be capable of gaining a live UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.