Up to £40.00 per hour
7 months ago
Role Overview The RF Test Expert Engineer is responsible for leading Test Development Engineers for test systems architectural development. As a systems specialist, this position will be responsible for test system hardware and software activities related to the design & development of systems with test & simulation capability, to test & validate Airbus' analogue & digital based payloads. Candidates who are seasoned RF Test Experts and who have worked in the Space industry will be given priority.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform hardware & software development tasks.
- Manage the Engineering Teams technical solution compliant to the Architectural design.
- Manage, produce and maintain Requirements, Design, Integration, Validation & Implementation.
- Apply the processes for Test Requirements, Specifications, Reviews and Delivery.
- Support Deployment of Simulation, Equipment and Payload Testing.
- Proven ability in RF / Microwave electronics & testing.
- Requirements management, Systems Engineering, Design & Development of Test Systems having worked on RF, Microwave & Digital type designs.
- Test Engineering 'hands on' and leadership role within a communications development or manufacturing environment.
- Design and manufacture of RF test equipment.
- Baseband, RF & Microwave Architecture & Detailed Design.