Up to €0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT). Our client is recruiting for a:
RF Service Engineer (m/f/d)
Job location: Düsseldorf
Start date: ASAP
This position is expected to:
* Work in Swap, rollout, customer experience improvement project
* Realization of network planning and optimization projects for commercial GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks.
* Improvement of radio network performance by appropriate approach.
* Network performance statistic data analysis, drive test data analysis, signal tracing data analysis and troubleshooting to improve network performance.
* RF parameters analysis, changing proposal and implementation operation to improve the radio network performance.
* Technical communication and clarification (e.g. RF workshop) with high level customers.
* Technical support on RNP&O issues and communication with customers.
What makes a most successful you in this position?
* In deep knowledge GSM/UMTS /LTE technology, LTE preferred
* Experience with planning and optimization tools, Drive test and analysis capability.
* Experience with MS office, project, MapInfo
* Excellent team spirit with good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work well in a fast changing environment
* Full knowledge in customer experience optimization
* Bachelor's Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
* Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast growing organization
* Excellent communication, negotiation and reporting skills.
* English and German fluency is needed.
* Candidates must be eligible to work within the European Union
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.