€70000.00 - €90000 per annum
2 months ago
Morson Talent are recruiting for a global provider of carrier network solutions to world leading Tier 1 operators.
Our client is looking for a RF Service Engineer to join their office in Duesseldorf, Germany.
* Responsible for technical network activities with Germany communication operators but not limited to - generating network performance status, Optimization plan/strategies/progress, and technology insights execution (In terms of features introduction and latest releases assessments), and introduce it to customer counterparts
* Projects delivery support responsibility (Targets, Timelines, delivery acceptance)
* Having prime in high level customer support and point of contact for presenting/assessing new features, Preparing high/Low level document designs, Test Cases, Risks/Gains evaluation, Lab/Live testing processes evaluation, benchmarking and performance evaluation in front of board of managers and leaders
* Tackling worst network cases, behaviors, and degradation/complains, in activation latest features and releases including but not limited to phases of trails, rollout and acceptance delivery
* Cooperate with sales personnel to analyze customer market strategies, and provide competitive and feasible optimization suggestions and solutions to customers to ensure the competitiveness of operators in the local market.
* NB IoT technical support: including but not limited to KPI assessment/optimization, Parameter audit, optimization, Problems investigation and UE performance evaluation.
* 5G technical support: including but not limited to site selection, parameter/feature design, NSA anchoring design, cluster optimization, performance improvement, abnormal signaling analysis, troubleshooting on the throughput and Delays.
* Bachelor's Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
* Good knowledge of 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM network
* Must have good skills of MS office including Excel, MS Access, Power Point.
* 10 years+ work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM.
* With rich experience to present solution and report to the CXO level of operators
* Must have strong knowledge of general network planning and optimization techniques
* Analyze and carry out the KPI issue like CSSR, Drop rate, HOSR,Latency, VoLTE, Thpt, delays etc.
* English and German fluency is needed.
* Candidates must be eligible to work within the European Union
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.