£85000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity to join a telecommunications powerhouse on a permanent basis...
RF network planning and optimization expert
Base location: Dusseldorf /Munich/ Bonn
- Responsible for technical network activities with Germany communication operators but not limited to - generating network performance status, Optimization plan/strategies/progress, and technology insights execution (In terms of features introduction and latest releases assessments), and introduce it to customer counterparts
- Projects delivery support responsibility (Targets, Timelines, delivery acceptance)
- Having prime in high level customer support and point of contact for presenting/assessing new features, Preparing high/Low level document designs, Test Cases, Risks/Gains evaluation, Lab/Live testing processes evaluation, Benchmarking and performance evaluation in front of board of managers and leaders
- Tackling worst network cases, behaviors, and degradation/complains, in activation latest features and releases including but not limited to phases of trails, Rollout and acceptance delivery
- Cooperate with sales personnel to analyze customer market strategies, and provide competitive and feasible optimization suggestions and solutions to customers to ensure the competitiveness of operators in the local market.
- 5G technical support: including but not limited to site selection, parameter/feature design, NSA anchoring design, cluster optimization, performance improvement, abnormal signaling analysis, troubleshooting on the throughput and Delays.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- Good knowledge of 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM network
- Must have good skills of MS office including Excel, MS Access, Power Point.
- 10 years+ work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM.
- With rich experience to present solution and report to the CXO level of operators
- Must have strong knowledge of general network planning and optimization techniques
- Analyze and carry out the KPI issue like CSSR, Drop rate, HOSR, Latency, VoLTE, Thpt,
Fluent in English and German.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International