€75000 - €100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
25 days ago
Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a leading global provider of ICT solutions. My client is continuing their impressive track record of growth and are now looking for a:
RF Network Planning and Optimization Consultant (M/F)
Base Location: Düsseldorf
- Responsible for technical network activities with Germany communication operators but not limited to generating network performance status, optimization plan / strategies / progress, and technology insights execution (In terms of features introduction and latest releases assessments) and introduce it to customer counterparts.
- Projects delivery support responsibility (Targets, timelines, delivery acceptance).
- Having prime in high level customer support and point of contact for presenting/assessing new features, preparing high / low level document designs, test cases, risks / gains evaluation, lab / live testing processes evaluation, benchmarking and performance evaluation in front of board of managers and leaders.
- Tackling worst network cases, behaviors, and degradation / complains, in activation latest features and releases including but not limited to phases of trails, rollout and acceptance delivery.
- Cooperate with sales personnel to analyze customer market strategies, provide competitive and feasible optimization suggestions and solutions to customers to ensure the competitiveness of operators in the local market.
- 5G technical support: including but not limited to site selection, parameter / feature design, NSA anchoring design, cluster optimization, performance improvement, abnormal signaling analysis, troubleshooting on the throughput and Delays.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- Good knowledge of 5G / LTE / UMTS / GSM network
- Must have good skills of MS office including Excel, MS Access, Power Point.
- 5 years+ work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for 5G / LTE / UMTS / GSM.
- With rich experience to present solution and report to the CxO level of operators.
- Must have strong knowledge of general network planning and optimization techniques.
- Analyze and carry out the KPI issue like CSSR, Drop rate, HOSR, Latency, VoLTE, Thpt, delays etc.
- Fluent in English and German.
For further information feel free to contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.