about 1 year ago
RF Datalinks Engineer
Contract 6 Months
Pay rate: Negotiable
We are looking for a sub-system system engineer with proven ability, ideally with a technical background. Within the Data Link Centre of Excellence, Systems are at the heart of what we do. You will get to work across the CADMID cycle, as well as being involved in research and continuous improvement. Our current projects are multi-national, allowing you to gain international exposure.
- Development of sub-system requirement documents.
- Data link sub system architecture design.
- Planning and attendance of data link trials.
- Calculating and applying data link power budgets.
- Knowledge of current military communications systems.
- Knowledge of spectrum management/co-siting interference calculations etc.
- Proven ability of antenna design/specification/testing etc.
- Knowledge of current error correction, compression and encoding methodologies.
Additional Job Details: DOORS SysML in Rhapsody Modelling of system performance in Matlab
WE SEE AN RF DATALINKS ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)