Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
14 days ago
My client is looking for a Reward Coordinator to support the Reward Team, Group Legal and all employees with the successful and accurate administration of all of the business Share Plans and Benefits ensuring a high quality of service is provided to all internal clients.
As an experienced Reward Coordinator you will administer allocated share plans and benefit schemes and to provide administrative support to the Payroll and HR Shared Services Centre where appropriate.
- Responsible for the Administration of the Company's share plans including EIP (LTIP's), BAYE, and Deferred Bonus plans.
- Liaising with Group Legal and the Lateral Hire Manager to ensure any share offers are documented and processed in accordance with the share plan rules.
- Compiling any share issue documentation for the Company Secretary for approval by REMCO.
- Co-ordinating the BAYE scheme including administration, communication and marketing to ensure successful implementation and uptake.
- Working in conjunction with the share scheme trustees, providing them with relevant information of shares issue, vested or returned to ensure accurate reporting and recording.
- The accurate and timely administration of all Employee Benefit Schemes informing all relevant parties of any key changes and ensuring data integrity.
- Managing the reward inbox and being the first line response of all reward queries escalating as and when required.
- Managing any reward invoices liaising with finance to ensure prompt payment.
- Support with Administration of GPP and AE Pension Schemes.
- Liaison with third party benefit providers including the Company's benefits broker.
- Working with the reward analyst to support data reconciliation as and when required.
- General Administrative Tasks