East London, London
£250 - £300 per day
9 months ago
We are looking for a Reward Analyst - UK HR business line. This role is outside or IR35 and limited company contractors are welcome.
What this job involves:
* BAU activities around compensation including benchmarking & job evaluation.
* Deliver complex Group reward analysis, reporting and bonus modelling and provide data to help drive decisions around 'below the board' remuneration strategy.
* Planning for the comp review cycle & considering both cash comp and variable pay (shares, LTIPs).
* Project based activity - M&A's, structural projects in reward and broader HR projects.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
* Provided support in two remuneration cycles
* Strong knowledge and appreciation of reward techniques and principles including market benchmarking, job sizing/evaluation and compensation modelling.
* Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, V lookups, macros & VBA would be ideal).
* Experience with benchmarking, job evaluation and knowledge of top benchmarking data companies.
To apply for the Reward Analyst role please send your CV and contact details via this advert.