City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
I am partnering with a leading health care provider who operate across more than 200 sites across the UK. My client is looking for an experienced Reward Analyst to join a thriving HR team based in central Manchester.
This role works alongside the People team to understand the Total Reward Package and support in building the Reward Strategy for the future which will allow my client to attract and retain great people.
The role will be responsible for completing a comprehensive analysis of where my client sits in the market place across all compensation and benefits packages which will help drive the overall strategy.
Working experience of i-Trent and MS Business Objects is desired for this role.
- Play a key role in developing the 1-3 years Reward Strategy advising the organisation on where improvements can be made and how we get the best value for money and attract and retain great people
- Review of all compensation and benefits packages including pay scales for all grades
- Review current benefits offering and have a plan in place to drive consistency/harmonisation
- Be clear on current industry norms for Compensation & benefits across the sector and advise on where my client sits in relation to these - and how we compete with those within our sector giving guidance, structural analysis, data modelling and cost analysis
- Analysis of Terms and Conditions within systems to understand the different elements employees are entitled to as part of their compensation and benefits package across all contracts
- Develop the principles by which the organisation can ensure that all of its employees have the correct packages assigned to their employee record
- Be clear on different Terms and conditions from various TUPE's into the organisation - aligning / simplifying where we can and reviewing / updating the principles around TUPE Transfers from a benefits / compensation perspective
- Build internal relationships across stakeholder groups to understand their requirements and ensure these are met and maintained through the development of a HR Reward Matrix
- Support in the processing of year end salary review data in the HR systems
- Review Job Evaluation process and implement changes to make this more effective and streamlined - being clear on how jobs are sized and priced
- Evaluates promotions and compensation proposals for employees / new roles to ensure compensation proposals are in accordance with the organisational guidance, the market, and internal equity
- Support with the development and launch of the organisational EVP
- Leverage current offering to support in the attraction of great talent
- Build a reporting matrix for use by HR to understand and be clear on requests and what data they hold
- Creation of reward compliance reports and presentation to the business / taking action on any concerns / next steps
- Delivering business ad-hoc regulatory requirements for internal and external reporting
- Responsible for the management of external relationships with suppliers take the lead on projects from a reward perspective across the organisation
In return, my client is offering a base salary of £40-45k pa + benefits. Please get in touch with Craig Saxby at Morson for more information.