£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
18/02/2019 or ASAP
Base Office: Aldgate Tower, London
Type: Contract initial 3 months (potential progression)
As an Architect you will be working on new projects across the residential, commercial, healthcare, and sports sectors.
This position is to join our team on a large residential scheme developing drawings to RIBA Stage 4, Technical Design, therefore the candidate should have experience of technical drawings, regulatory requirements, coordination and client interfacing.
* Working across RIBA Stages 3 and 4 including project delivery, design assurance and working with clients and contractors and other outside designers.
* Provide and supervise technological and technical input within the Architectural team
* Preparing robust and exemplar project information
* Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, policies and procedures
*RIBA or other recognized professional qualification.
Specific Skills Required:
*Skilled Revit architect.
*Knowledge of Regulations, statutory requirements, BREEAM, and all other elements related to residential.
* Proven related Architecture experience.
* Experience of working on large scale projects, preferably residential including site experience
* 4 -5 years experience within architecture
* ARB, RIBA or other recognized professional qualification.