£50000 - £55000 per annum + negotiable
4 months ago
My client is looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of properties in Oxford Street, London providing support to the surveyor, client approved contractors and consultants. Service charge budget management is key as is ensuring that H&S standards are adhered to from both a statutory and client perspective.
This role forms part of the Central London FM team overseen by a Regional Facilities Manager. It will report into a Senior FM who in turn reports into the RFM.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Service charge budget management from preparation/submission/management/reconciliation.
- H&S management to ensure that all statutory requirements are met and that regular audits are carried out.
- Risk management using the Riskwise risk management platform.
- Management of contractors and consultants ensuring that the contract works are agreed and carried out and that monthly KPI meetings take place and are recorded on the elogbooks system.
- To understand the client and client sustainability and energy management plans and put these into operation
- To build good working relationships with surveyors, tenants and clients
- Knowledge of managing tenant fit outs
- The role will be more involved with soft services
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- To be able to demonstrate the above skills to a high level.
- Preferably knowledge of the processes and procedures
- Good written and verbal skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Previous retail FM experience
- Understanding that there will be times when out of hours working will be required