£21892.00 - £24157.00 per annum
6 months ago
I am supporting my Client in Liverpool with the recruitment of a Resourcing Lead to join a busy Resourcing Team.
The successful candidate will join an ever growing, multifunctional workforce and will have the opportunity to work across a variety of different specialties and professionals.
Accountabilities will include;
- Ensure the provision of a proactive and responsive recruitment services for areas of responsibility
- Support the Resourcing Manager on the successful delivery of recruitment & Retention Strategy, focusing primarily on candidate attraction
- Ensure that relationships are built and maintained with all customers internally and externally
- Ensure that all recruitment enquiries are dealt with in an efficient, effective and courteous manner
- Proactively seek feedback from applicants and recruiting managers on the recruitment experience
- Ensure the Resourcing Administrators are meeting key performance indicators, dealing with areas of concern or any delays in recruitment and escalating to the Resourcing Manager when appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and oversee recruitment campaigns, providing cross-cover with colleagues when required including overseas recruitment
- Support the delivery of Recruitment & Selection Training as directed by the Resourcing Manager
- Ensure that when safer recruitment checking issues or challenges occur, they are dealt with in a timely manner so that candidates recruited can start on an agreed date
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to provide an efficient and effective recruitment service. I am looking for someone who is innovative and forward thinking with the focus to meet these challenges head-on. My Client are keen to push the boundaries of traditional methods, so you will have the chance to utilise social media and innovate ways of recruiting new staff by working closely with managers across the Organisation.
The position is full time, 37.5 hours per week and the successful candidates will be expected to work various shift patterns.