3 months ago
Morson has an exciting opportuntity for a Resourcing Officer to join a busy office based in Yeovil, Somerset, initially a contract out until the end of the year but with a view to an extension.
To provide a customer focused efficient, effective and proactive permanent recruitment service to all allocated areas of the business.
- To work closely with managers at all levels to plan the selection approach used to fill their permanent vacancies as quickly and effectively as possible.
- To utilise all selection methods including the use of agencies, social media, internet sites, and government aerospace and defence retention sites.
- Effectively plan, facilitate and conduct interviews, using an agreed interview framework, with internal and external candidates.
- Upon selection, produce all paperwork including offer and starter letters within defined time frame.
- Manage the on boarding process for new starters including induction
- You are responsible for taking reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate with managers, supervisors and others to enable the company to meet its statutory obligations for health, safety and environment.
Essential Knowledge, Skills Experience:
- Suitable experience in an advisory and operational recruitment role in a manufacturing, Technical or similar business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with people at all levels within the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of assertiveness to ensure recruitment and selection is objective and delivers what the company needs.
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously.
- A good level of experience of working in HR within a manufacturing or Technical company.
- Relevant CIPD, or equivalent, qualification, or prepared to work towards this.
- Ideally OPQ assessor qualified, or willing to gain the qualification.
- Enjoy working in a target driven function, with Key Performance Indicators as part of its Service Level Agreement with the business
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205