Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Resourcing officer for one of our leading Aerospace Clients based in Yeovil.
To provide a customer focused efficient, effective and proactive end to end trainee recruitment service to all allocated areas of the business and the Trainee Development Team. Work closely with the Trainee Development Team and Education Establishments.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Review, update and manage all trainee marketing and promotional material in line with scheme requirements, budget and timescales and in conjunction with external suppliers, External Communications and Digital Media Teams where appropriate.
- Effectively plan, attend and manage timetable and activities for annual careers events with schools, colleges and universities for immediate trainee recruitment
- Effectively plan and manage the end to end trainee recruitment process and all trainee assessment centres to appropriate timescales. Continually review and improve the trainee recruitment process and selection methods used.
- Engage with Outsourced Managed Service Provider to effectively manage the campaign, sourcing and application process for roles and candidates, including adverts, applications, correspondence, testing, feedback through to offer and onboarding process.
- Ensure approval and trainee allocation is established and managed in conjunction with relevant HR Partner and appropriate Trainee Development Manager to effectively deliver to requirements.
Please contact us for more information.