Up to £25.75 per hour
12 days ago
12 Months Fixed Term, PAYE - £25.75, temp to perm possible.
Responsible for the operational management and delivery of our recruitment partners for both permanent and temporary resource across two sectors: Naval Nuclear and Naval Marine within our client's Devonport site located in Plymouth, Devon.
Accountable for ensuring our partner delivers professional, effective and timely recruitment which meets the needs of the business to ensure we have a committed and competent employee in every role.
* Effective delivery of permanent and contingent performance in line with SLA's.
* Developing and maintaining a strong relationships between the business and recruitment partners.
* Ensuring the company culture and values as well as our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion are fully embedded and consistently represented throughout the resourcing process.
* Liaison with functional and operational management to implement and develop resourcing strategies appropriate to each business unit need/requirement whilst remaining consistent with overall policy/procedure.
* Work with recruitment partners to understand labour market conditions and review internal employee turnover trends which will enable recommendations to the company's recruitment and reward strategies which adapt to changing market conditions.
* Work with recruitment partners and business units to support the delivery of the company's objectives and strategies by increasing the diversity of new recruits.
* Maintain a strong interface with the on-site HRSS to ensure the company's recruitment strategy is implemented.
* Influencing and supporting the improvement of the 'on-boarding' process at a site-wide level.
* Network with appropriate professional engineering bodies/institutions/communities to ensure a throughput of candidates/applicants. In a variety of methods, including engineering institutes, local networking events, industry/sector networking.
* Using workforce planning information to support recruitment partners to develop campaign plans and proactive sourcing to meet business demand.
* Delivering reports on the resourcing data and analytics when required.
* Supporting bids and new projects across the business.
* Supporting the workforce planning process ensuring that recruitment plans and communication with recruitment partners are aligned.
* Work within laws, policy and procedures, regulations and employment standards.
* Recognised HR qualification (CIPD) or equivalent
* Experienced in recruitment and talent assessments
* A target driven individual with a proven track record
* Proactive work ethic with attention to detail
* Articulate, effective and concise communicator with strong influencing skills
* Pro-active, able to work on own initiative with minimal guidance and support
* Ability to see the big picture and to propose practical intervention
* Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, change and political situations
* Ability to develop and build relationships at all levels within the organisation internally and externally
* Understanding of data and analytics with an ability to demonstrate to others its impact and return on investment.
* Ability to prioritise work and manage conflicting priorities coupled with effective time management
* High degree of analytical skills