Up to £22.00 per hour
10 days ago
Title: Resourcing Lead
Duration: 12 months
Rate: PAYE £18.45 - £22 per hour.
We are currently recruiting for our client in Rosyth for an experienced Resourcing Lead on a 12 month contract.
This key role will be responsible for the operational management and delivery of our recruitment partners for both permanent and temporary resource across within Energy and Marine (E&M).
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring our resourcing partner delivers professional, effective and timely recruitment which meets the needs of the business to ensure we have a committed and competent employee in every role.
Travel will be required to other E&M site locations as required.
- Fully accountable for all resourcing matters and solutions recognising business requirements.
- Effective delivery of permanent and temporary performance in line with service level agreements (SLA's)
- Recognising and planning for long- and short-term resourcing requirements such as; sourcing capability, headcount utilisation via integrated business planning and mobilisation support as required.
- Guide hiring managers through the resource processes and work in partnership with our resourcing partner to ensure delivery of right people, right place and right time.
- Close partnership and strong networking relationships with the resourcing partner, Marine and wider sector liaison, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and Functional Leads to ensure proactive resourcing success and appropriate resourcing strategies aligned to business requirements.
- Ensuring the company culture and values as well as our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion are fully embedded and consistently represented throughout the resourcing process.
- Ensure application and monitoring or development of consistent policies and procedures.
- Work with recruitment partners to understand labour market conditions and review internal employee turnover trends, which will enable recommendations to the company's recruitment and reward strategies which adapt to changing market conditions.
- Maintain a strong interface with the on-site HR Shared Services to ensure the company's recruitment strategy is implemented.
- Influencing and supporting the improvement of the induction and exit process at a site-wide level.
- Network with appropriate professional engineering bodies/ institutions/ communities to ensure a throughput of candidates/ applicants using a variety of methods, including engineering institutes, local networking events, industry/sector networking.
- Using workforce planning information to support recruitment partners to develop campaign plans and proactive sourcing to meet business demand.
- Delivering reports on the resourcing data and analytics when required.
- Supporting bids and new projects across the business.
- Work within laws, policy and procedures, regulations and employment standards.
Skills and Experience
- Recognised HR qualification (L7 CIPD) or equivalent
- Experienced in recruitment and talent assessments
- A target driven individual with a proven track record
- Strong project management skills and stakeholder engagement capability
- Proactive work ethic with attention to detail
- Articulate, effective and concise communicator with strong influencing skills
- Pro-active, able to work on own initiative with minimal guidance and support
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, change and political situations
- Ability to develop and build relationships at all levels within the organisation internally and externally
- Understanding of data and analytics with an ability to demonstrate to others its impact and return on i-investment.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage conflicting priorities coupled with effective time management
- High degree of analytical skills
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.