Up to £300 per day
2 months ago
Resourcing Business Partner
This opportunity represents an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Resourcing Business Partner to contribute proactively to an exciting phase of significant business growth.
Our client is a highly successful multinational company with an International footprint. It provides cutting edge technology, expertise, products and services within its niche product area.
The purpose of the role is to provide subject matter expertise relating to all aspects of the resourcing service and to take responsibility for continuous improvement in the quality, speed and cost of Hiring for all assigned requisitions.
Key Accountabilities include;
* Provide direct learning and development support to hiring managers to continuously improve their skills in recruitment and selection activities
* Champion compliance with Group policies and procedures throughout the resourcing life cycle
* Provide expert advice, data and recommendations to Hiring Managers to support key Resourcing decisions.
* Provision of recruitment and selection skills development directly to hiring managers.
* Collaborate with Resourcing and Talent Management teams to share best practices and innovative solutions which could benefit to all.
* Work in a collaborative manner with the various Talent Acquisition Centres of Excellence in the Group and the Global Resourcing Team to build a cohesive approach to managing talent across the Group
* Ensure all marketing channels used meet employer branding guidelines
* Represent the Group at industry events in line with the company strategy
* Participate actively to HR Communication actions: Career Fairs, internal or external events, campaign, etc.
The job holder will be required to perform ad-hoc additional duties that will arise from time to time that are consistent with the nature of this managerial position.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience;
A demonstrable positive performance record in the following activities;
* Resourcing within a complex environment
* Experience in the engineering and Technology skills market
* Experience of identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels
* Lead, model, manage and coach the organisation in best practice selection techniques
* Positively influencing at all levels of an organisation up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with managers and candidates alike
* Ideally hold a professional qualification associated with the nature of this position