Resourcing Buisness Partner Support
York, North Yorkshire
Rail Technical Team
5 days ago
Job Title: Resourcing Business Partner Support
Rate: £140-£175 per day (inside scope of IR35)
Duration: ASAP - 26.6.2020
A leading client in the Rail Industry is recruiting for a Resourcing Business Partner Support to work on a contract basis, based at their offices in York.
- Managing the end to end offer process, identifying opportunities for improvement, driving change and collaboration through the right channels
- Prioritise workload effectively, maintaining constant and open communications with the Resourcing Business Partner
- Provide pro-active and specialist advice on relevant recruitment and selection activities including advertising, interview scheduling and management of offers.
- Work with Resourcing Business Partner and internal clients to clarify and define resource requirements and advise on appropriate resourcing solutions.
- Promote consistency and fairness in the recruitment & selection process by providing guidance to managers on structured interviewing techniques, criteria and capability based selection and general support, throughout the entire recruitment project life cycle to offer and acceptance stage.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with both internal (e.g. HRSS) and external customers & suppliers.
- Data cleansing of system information
- Work with other resourcing colleagues to provide recruitment support in times of higher work volumes in specific client areas and on ad hoc projects when required
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Intermediate stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working as part of a team in a client-focused environment to meet challenging deadlines in a volume oriented resourcing/recruiting environment
- Intermediate organisational/process management skills, to include process improvement
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Previous experience in database and administrative process management
- Basic knowledge of relevant employment law and the employment market place.
- SHL Level 1