Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
RES - GLR - LR_1552662404
about 1 year ago
Reports to: Business Operations Manager, Glasgow
- To assist the Business Operations Manager in resourcing labour in line with the job requisitions received, and ensure the training requirements and ongoing assessment of all operatives is being met
- To develop and maintain effective customer/client relationships.
- Receive orders from clients/customers
- Input information into Peoplesoft and onto the information boards
- Responsible for completing the Planner
- Contact Operatives on a day to day basis in relation to work requirements.
- Identify Operatives suitable for customer/client orders
- Check operative competencies are up to date
- Identify appropriate training.
- Inform training department of the required skills training
- Manage the branches fleet and fuel cards to ensure operatives have adequate transport to site where required
- Visit clients/customers on a regular basis both at their offices and worksites
- Conduct regular visits to worksites to check that all operatives are working correctly and that the client is satisfied with the service
- Conduct regular Safety Tours of worksites to ensure that all operatives are working safely and have all required PPE.
- Conduct Safety Briefings as and when required.
- Handle incoming calls and queries
- Ensure operatives submit timesheets weekly for payment
- Assist administrator with payroll queries
- Monitor operatives working times in compliance with Company Policy.
- Support the company in achieving it's aims and objectives, as set out in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.