Up to £28606.00 per annum
4 months ago
I am supporting my well-known client with the recruitment for a Resource Scheduler to form part of the Resource Planning Team. The role involves being able to convert the resource requirements created by the Operational Planning team into resource schedules.
20 HOURS PER WEEK
* Using the resource scheduling tools to optimise the schedule around key business targets and work towards making the schedules available to those who execute them.
* Continuously improving the cost effectiveness of schedules in order to minimise resource costs and to maximise the efficiency of the resourcing plan.
* Ensuring that previous learning is shared and converted so that repeated scheduling problems do not occur.
* Monitoring 3rd party resources to the extent that they could impact on the operational objectives.
* Contributing to the design and delivery of great solutions into the Customer Service area of the business through appropriate utilisation or channelling of team ideas / time to the Continuous Improvement team.
* Taking responsibility of personal and team compliance with Company Health and Safety Policies, ensuring safe working practices are maintained which minimise the risk to self, work colleagues, customers and staff.
* Maintaining and updating customer systems with data regarding staff moves, new starters, leavers and administering requests for annual leave, overtime and shift swaps.
As an ideal candidate for this role of Resource Scheduler, you should ideally have experience of scheduling work in a people, infrastructure or security environment. Furthermore, you should have a positive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to apply initiative and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a flexible manner.
You should be a real team player and be an effective communicator at all levels. As a Resource Scheduler you will need good IT skills, including Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and any experience of using company systems such as CSS, RMS would be an advantage.
You should be a well organised individual with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks effectively.